1. Clear articulation2. Good emphasis on words3. But some of the words are over emphasized.
1. Good expression of words. (for both interviewer and Interviewee) 2. Clear spoken words (for both interviewer and Interviewee) 3. Characterization was lost for a short while at one part of the interview (For the person acting as Ian Rellik)
You sir, deserve a medal. Michael, Nice pronunciation and clear voice.
1. Good expressions for both the interviewer and interviewee 2. Clear voice for both the interviewer and interviewee 3. They tone of the interviewee was out of character for short period of time
1. Good pronunciation2. Varies expression and tone3. Tone out of character for a brief moment
1.Good intonation2.Clear voice3.Out of character for a moment
1.Clear Voice2.Decent Pronunciation
1)Clear pronunciation2)Good articulation
1. Extremely good pronunciation for both Michael and Brandon2. Good articulation for both as well3. In one part, Brandon lost character
1)the way michael speaks is really good2)during the part when bran dons describes how he got kick out, he adjust his tone accordingly
1) Good pronunciation and clear voice for Michael.2) Good articulation
1. Interviewee gave a good attempt at becoming the character.2. Good articulation.3. Detailed responses.
1) The tone of the voice matches the character.2) good background sound effects to make the interview more spooky
Brandon sounded like an old man which was good.Clear Pronunciation
Interviewer: Good morning Mr Rellik! how are you today? Thank You for granting this exclusive interview with you. Do you mind telling us why you were hitchhiking a ride on that faithful day? Mr Rellik: My car broke down near Lowestoft. It was pouring than. I managed to hitchhike all the way to Southwold. I saw a car and decided to hitchhike a ride.Interviewer: What happened when you boarded the car? Ian Rellik: I thanked the driver for hitchhiking me a ride. I sat in the back seat with the couple's son while the couple sat in the front seat. Interviewer: What was your impression of the family that gave you a ride? Ian Rellik: Ummm…. I think that the driver is kind to offer me a ride. The lady seems inquisitive and kept asking a lot of questions while the boy at the back seems a bit paranoid and unusually quiet. He tried to move away from me, although it seems he is trying to be comfortable, I think he is afraid of me. Interviewer: What was your first impression of the boy sitting at the back of the car? What makes you say so? Ian Rellik:: As I mentioned above, the boy seems a bit afraid of me and tries to move away form me. I din't not know why until now. He thought I wanted to kill him! Interviewer: How did the boy attack you and what happened after that? Ian Rellik: He moved slightly towards me before unexpectedly shooting out his legs, hitting me in the chest and sending me flying out of the car and under the truck. Huh… You should know the rest of the story… … Interviewer: Dod you see your own body after the death? How did you feel about your unfortunate death? Ian Rellik: Yeah, it's a bit gruesome, The whole event was very sad. Still I hope that my family would forgive that boy cause he had mental problems and he did not do it on purpose because he thought I wanted to kill him, that is why he kicked me out of the car. I am bald that you came and interview me. Now my family members would know that I have forgiven him… … Interviewer: Thank you very much for your time.