1. Interviewer good emphasis on voice2. clear Articulation3. Mostly monotone
1. Clearly spoken sentences 2. Voice is a little bit expressionless, a bit monotoned. 3. The interviewer questions were interesting, as some of them were not from the worksheet.
The third one is just extra asthetics and different pictures showing who is speaking at the time.
sorry, i deleted the others, here is the final one.
1.The voice was clear 2. The interviewer had good expression and tone 3.Interviewer was monotonous
1. Words pronounced quite clearly2. Interviewer was monotonous3. Variation of tone and expression
Pretty clearly but monotone. Articulation is clear
1. Clear Voices2. Very Clear chronological events can be told from the interview.
1.Their voices were clear.2.A bit hesitant when responding.3.Says 'um' a few times.
1. Sentences are spoken clearly 2. Voice for the interviewee sounds monotonus 3. The interview had clear pronunciation
1) the way jonah speaks reflects how the person is kinda sad2)the interviewer is monotonous
1. Video made the who was the interviewer and who was the interviewee distinct.2. Gave detailed responses.3. Interviewee gave an attempt to mimic feelings.
1) Clear pronunciation 2) Replies are detailed
The sound of Renwick sounds like a man which is good for this context.The pronunciation is clear.
1)Good pronunciation2) Indifference from the interviewer, makes the interview professional
1) Clear Voice2) Not too much hesitation